Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Property Investment Doom & Gloom

As a Young Property Investor I am often told by "Uncle Arthur" that 'Property is over' - he's the wise old guy over the back fence that has been working in the same job for the past 40years, hasn't been more than 40k away from his house that he's been living in for the past 45 years, is onto his 17th wife and knows more than anyone what's going on in the property market.

I am sharing some New Zealand residential property growth statistics - interesting isn't it, that there is not one area with a set-back or decrease in value, in fact, most cities have had what I would all fantastic growth for a "flat market".

Click here to see the statistics!

Let's make an example of the Palmerston North market, just because that is where I am from. The growth has been 16.7%! That's not a bad return on investment and that 16.7% doesn't take into consideration any cashflow that owning a rental property generally creates or the tax benefits :)

I started my Property Investing Education --> Here
Property Investing is a fantastic vehicle to create wealth, achieve your goals and secure your future. There is an interesting post on the Richmastery website about retirement --> Here

That's my 2c worth on Property Investing. ;)

Have an excellent day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home