Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Daily Insights

Goals, Motivation, Inspiration and Action are commonly used words in the day of me... along, ofcourse, with making deals and reaping rewards.

I would like to introduce you to a service that I have been subscribed to for a while now called "My Daily Insights". My Daily Insights send me Free Daily Inspirational Quotes which I find motivate me, inspire me and often call me to action. I will share the link with you so you too can recieve these daily quotes,

But first let me share an old formula for success that dates back to at least the old Greeks. And it's still being used today by most everyone who achieves huge and lasting success.

(1) Find someone who's successful doing what you want to do.
(2) determine what they did to become successful and
(3) duplicate the steps they took and the methods they used.

This is the message I received this morning.

Click here to receive the same Free Inspiring Daily Quotes that I do.

Each Friday you will receive "My Friday Story" which will take about 10min to read and is a great start to the day.

I am happy to share this with you, as I have seen so many successful people share their tips, tricks, skills, tools and knowledge. As today's quote says "duplicate the steps they took". So knock yourself out - this is what I do! Read the daily quotes.


Free Inspiring Daily Quotes Here.

Have a superb day and enjoy the quotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home