Thursday, September 07, 2006

Reno Deal On The go...

I have been up in New Plymouth for a few days this week and
thought I would share some on-the-go pictures of the property.
This property was purchased $34,000 below valuation and the property is currently being renovated to a new and modern standard. A brand new kitchen will be installed in a few weeks time, along with some new carpet, a large new deck and extensive interior painting. Have a look at the pictures and I will post some more once the property is complete and ready for re-sale.

The top two pictures are of the soon-to-be theatre room. The stairs on the right-hand side have now been removed, as as the wall leading up to the garage. We liked to call this amazing peice on 1970s architecture "The Style". In the lower picture, you can see where the stairs used to run up the wall.

The wood leaning against the block wall is the remains of some built in furniture. I am really looking forward to seeing this room once it has been completed and has the data projector installed with a big screen for the rugby!



The top picture here is taken from the kitchen, looking into a family room. As you can see in the photo below, the brown beams have been painted. This picture will again be different once the new kitchen is installed in a few weeks.


All of the renovation work is being done by trades people. They are experts in their respective feilds and it is very important to have a
team of experts around you. I am not a painter, so I don't paint. It's not because I can't be bothered or I'm scared to get my hands dirty. The same goes for the wiring, plumbing, kitchen making and minor building work that is being done.

"If you are the smartest person on your team - your team is in trouble"
I am looking forward to posting the completed pictures and selling the property :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home