Friday, November 03, 2006

Devils Run

Next year a very special event is going to happen across New Zealand.

The very first Devils Run.


The Devils Run www.devilsrun.co.nz is a cannonball type car race from Auckland to Queenstown from Tuesday the 27th of February till Friday the 2nd of March.

Full details are available on the website above.

A colleague and I intend to enter a car and we are offering limited amounts of advertising space on the vehicle to a few lucky sponsors.
The event is bound to attract a huge amount of interest with 50+ super cars racing down the country.

A documentary film crew will be following the event and all the news channels have shown interest in the event.

The vehicle we will be driving is a Porsche 911 Turbo and is very hard to miss.

We are looking to pick up 4 sponsors to each provide $2,500, These will be the only sponsors I will advertise on the vehicle.
I can assure you I will be interviewed during the course of the event if only by the local police.

If you are interested in helping me make this happen drop me an email at adam@tahoe.co.nz

Why should you sponsor me?
- Your logo will be spilt all over the Porsche.
- I write a blog which is viewed by literally 1000's of people which I will be using to promote you.
- My website www.tahoe.co.nz will be updated with information and link to our sponsors.
- 50+ Supercars travelling through many New Zealand towns and cities WILL get a lot of interest!

Cheers

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home